Sunday, February 9, 2014

Colorado Competition

Well, here's to being about 2-3 weeks late on my blog updates. But I do have a good excuse! Please check out the picture below:


Check out my Team. These are the lovely Lindenwood Lady Lions I swim with every day and get the amazing opportunity to compete with! I'm so proud to be a part of this family and they are what has made my Collegiate experience years that I'll never forget. I'm only a sophomore and I can't wait to see what we have in store for the rest of the season!

So to update everyone on why it's taken me so long to update, it's because we've been training for our competition that we had this weekend! Lindenwood Synchronized Swimming competed in Fort Collins against Colorado State and Arizona State. A tri-meet that had it's ups and downs, it's difficulties to overcome, and great memories to remember.

We as a team won the competition over all, and got a lot of good feedback on our routines and the caliber of our team. We are an elite group of girls who are ALWAYS pushing and it's amazing to be a part of that.

We're already working towards our next competition in Florida against Stanford and Florida State, and I can't wait to see everyone!

Sorry everyone, short update, but I've been traveling all day and it's time to hit the sack.
Any questions or comments are welcomed!
--Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment