Monday, December 1, 2014

Procrastination at it's finest

Once again, here I am pointing out how AWFUL of a blogger I am when it comes to keeping things updated. I'm going to get better at this I promise. Once a week!
This WILL become the new norm.
This WILL become a habit that is part of me.
At least that's the aim.

How long has it been?

SEVEN MONTHS?!?!

Oh dear.

I've been slacking.

My boyfriend even put an alarm on my phone that goes off every other Saturday to remind me to make a blog post. Well folks, it's time I stop procrastinating, and start listening to that alarm!!!

Speaking of procrastination...
If it's facebook, or pinterest (guilty) or that new discount shopping site you just found that's keeping you from doing what you're supposed to be doing...well I have to say I understand. If I can find anything to do other than what needs to be done, I'm more than likely going to do that. 

Unfortunately, I've learned the hard way that just because you don't want to do something, doesn't make it go away. Just because you don't feel like doing the dishes, doesn't mean you'll have a clean bowl to eat out of in the next half an hour when you decide that devouring a bowl of cheerios you shouldn't be eating sounds a lot better than writing that paper due tomorrow morning which is the reason you thought about washing the dishes in the first place. It's a dangerous cycle.

We've all been through it. I even downloaded one of those procrastinator apps for my computer some of which can be seen HERE 
Seriously. Check some of those out. They can be really helpful. or at the very least mildly entertaining.

For those of you reading this post, because you are procrastinating doing something else, congratulations. You've made it this far! Here's a picture of Gandalf drawn into a suede chair.

Don't ask where I found this picture.

Procrastination of a five page case study does wonders for finding random images for a blog post. *follows link provided above*

Let me know if there's ever anything y'all want to hear! I promise I'll update more.

Leave a comment!
--Mary 




No comments:

Post a Comment