Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's a month away!

Another blog post, another country!

I'm writing to you all from Geneva, Switzerland where Mariya and I are preparing for our 2nd competition in about 2 weeks. Exciting! We've changed a few things, and we're ready to show off here at the Swiss Open. Technical Duet is tomorrow, Free Duet on Sunday. Switzerland is gorgeous and we actually take a tram to and from the hotel. There's also a river we walk past in order to get to the competition pool. Another random fact, we eat Lunch and Dinner at an Ice Rink! Wish us luck beginning tomorrow!

On another note, today marks exactly 30 days from the Olympic Games. Just 1 month left, till the Olympic Rings will shine brightly in everyone's minds and the Games will play constantly on millions of TV's, and I'll be one of those athletes shown! I can't wait!

If anyone has any questions, or something they want to know, tell me! :)
--Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment